Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Presentation Notes

My first presentation of my summer work went alright. I think that I could have articulated my ideas a little bit clearer, but perhaps that is just a sign that I need to define my project a little bit more clearly even for myself. I did get some good feedback :

- think about distribution- where will my project live?
- why am I not interested in creating a PSA?
- i need to focus on my craft and jump into prototyping.
- i am interested in creating something that is visually magically and emotionally tangible (not so much feedback but it was really interesting to hear someone describe my interests as such).
- have my thesis question solidified

I know that these are all questions that I have been asking myself, but I think that hearing other people say that outloud was good.